domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

Birthday and mother´s day dawn run

This morning was up at 6:20 a.m. and out at 7 a.m. to the conservatory alone. Went out without my watch because I have been feeling tired in the last few days, wanted to get the run in without worrying about times, given my fitness that does not matter much now. I did 5 laps to the conservatory and did a total of 7.5k untimed. Started feeling tired and huffing and puffing when I climbled the hardest hill of the route, that is within the first 500s of most of my runs. At the end felt better and better, wanted to run more, but I am playing it safe since I want to do 6 runs next week. Today I turn 25, wow time goes by fast quickly! Happy birthday to me and my twin brother Danilo. Today is mother´s day also! Happy mother´s day mom I ll always love you and remember you!! Have a great day all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario