sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2014

Another rainy day

Today I ran in the evening once again, I like the silence of the conservatory of Saturday´s evening. Anyway, running in the afternoon its not something that I ll always do when I ramp up my training, but I am enjoying my runs a lot no matter if they in the evening or early morning.

Today  at 6:30 p.m.I did the exact route as yesterday in 44:08. After 20 mins I felt low on energy, but then after the 35 mins I felt really good again, finishing the run feeling really good. I did not close hard because tomorrow I want to match my brother 's last km in around 4 min of his time trial, last Sunday I could not even do 4:10, I was on my way to it but gave in in the last 150s where I slowed to a jog. Felt good today and the running is going good, feeling stronger and stronger!

Have a great social Saturday!! I ll stay here reading and watching videos!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario