domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

Finishing up the week in a good note

Today I ran a bit later than planned, ran at 9:30 .a.m. or so, I honestly was very tired from yesterday´s evening run, I was smart and decided to ditch the watch today and just log the miles in. I went out to the conservatory and did the exact route as the past two days, that is getting old and I ll need to find new routes. Felt tight and sluggish for the first half of the run, then kind of loosened it up and felt decent, although the sun was pretty hot and strong, well, you got to brave the elements if you want to succeed in life. 5 runs this week and feeling stronger, the ideal would be 6 days of running, but 5 is good too. Maybe I did around 45 mins today.

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario