viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

Catching up

I did not run on Wednesday due to sleeping in, but I made a commitment to run at least 5 times per week and I have following that to a T for last month +.

Yesterday I went out running at night at 7:00 p.m. got to the conservatory and met Jose there We ran for 22 mins, and He kept my pace easily, after that He stopped due to a side stitch, I continued to finish my run in 46:27. Did 4 laps to the lap that I do when the conservatory has closed areas. laps were in 9:50s and got down to 9:21 in the last one. Felt really good and feeling stronger each time.

Today I was off from work and after a hard rain a got out to do my run did 3 laps there and got home in 44:21. Felt really strong and felt really good, the weather was pretty good also. The only unconfortable were the paddles in the streets that I had to dodge at times. Have a great Friday everyone!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario