viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2014

The flu run

I am off from work today I headed early in the morning( not so early) at 7:45 a.m. to the conservatory, I was told that it was going to be closed till Monday when is ignagurated" the lights park" a beautiful place with a lot of lights, the downside is that the traffic after 6 p.m. is terrible due to that and its going to last till January, that would interfere with my night runs too, maybe I ll have to switch to predawn runs!

I did today the same thing as last night, 4 laps outside the conservatory watchless again. I felt a bit tired today because as I mentioned I do have the flu and I am battling against it, luckily its above the shoulder and I can run fine, hope that I can run in the weekend. Around 7.2-7.3k total.

This afternoon the company my brother works for is doing a 5k race, My father and I think that He can get top 3, both of us have permission to go waching him race and encourage. I wish him pretty good luck  I know that He ll do just fine.

Have a great Friday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario