domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2014

Catching up

I missed Tuesday and Wednesday´s training. Tuesday decided to rest and Wednesday slept in and could not go at night because I had the Finances course. I need to make up both days, so I ran all of the remaining dasys of the week.

Thursday when I got from work headed to the conservatory and did 46:15 easy.

Friday did the same thing and ran 44:51, that day I worked a lot and got home late than planned,headed out that day at 7:25 p.m.

Saturday Headed out in the afternoon just before 6 p.m. did the same route as Friday feeling like a million of bucks, did 43:43.

Sunday morning headed out with father and brother at 7:30 a.m. to the mirador, did 9k total and did 1k with my brother at a fast pace I encouraged him to finish his time trial, He wanted to stop but I think I avoided that, He left me in the dust in the last 150m, I was just huffing and puffing, He did 4:10 in that km and I did around 4:30, jogging the last 150m. Completed the 9k total.

I finished up the week on a good note, I think I have 1 month running 5 times per week, which is good, I would rather train 6 days per week, but 5 times per week is just decent compared to the inconsistency I have been carrying in the last years/months. I will continue like that and I hopefully will get fit and lean.

Have a great Sunday Everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario