martes, 25 de noviembre de 2014

Zapping the zero

Yesterday was my day off.

This evening at 6:30 p.m. I went out to the conservatory and did 4 laps there and stopped there to talk and watch the women dancing there. When I started I felt slow and not so good, even started with a headache becasue the flu is about getting me, I did the first lap in 10:08, saw that was not my day, then started to loosen up and did 9:44 and felt better, on the third things started to improve even more to do 9:22, then decided to push the last lap thats when I met Jose and He basically ran the whole lap with my at that pace, I dropped him in the last downhill where I speed up a lot, did 7:59 and I was looking to go sub 8 mins. I am getting stronger and stronger and feeling a lot better. To be honest the diet has not improved much, but at least I am being pretty consistent. Did 45:25 and finished feeling good and headache-free. Have a great night everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario