jueves, 19 de febrero de 2015

Consistency is on

As I said in my previous post that I posted around 5 hours ago, I went to the conservatory at 6:20 p.m. and did 6 laps there very confortable and at a very good clip, it seems that when I work I get home very tired, today as I was free from work, I just felt great and fresh out there, got to the conservatory in 7:31, then did 6 laps in 5:59,5:51,5:49,5:46,5:44,5:46. Completed the 45 mins, felt good out there, the only problem is when I finish I have my groin bother me a lot, dont know its due to the overweight or the sweaty clothes, but I pretty much limp on my way home trying not to get to annoyed by it. The weather is behaving well! its going to live on the caribbean, I have heard that people that live in the US are having a hard time to train outside to the extreme cold out there! You kind of feel impotent when you want to train but encounter those conditions! thats awful!!

Have a great night foks!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario