jueves, 19 de febrero de 2015

Very easy run with fast finish

This run was done yesterday at 6:45 p.m. I headed out after work and was not feeling very good, feeling heavy these days, got to the conservatory in 7:44, then did 6 laps, first lap was 6:22 very easy, then I saw that that was not going to my day so I reamined at that pace for 4 more laps , 6:27,6:27,6:21,6:17, then really increased effort in the last lap and did 4:32, then finished the 45 mins. That last lap felt really fast and the breathing was at 100 miles per hour, people that were walking heared my  breathing very hard and only turned back, ha! anyway I am glad that I did a lap that fast, dont remember the last time I ran a lap like that in training.

I am off from work today and I ll run in a bout 1 hour, so stay tuned for my post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario