lunes, 23 de febrero de 2015

Zapping the zero

Have not run since Thursday so Friday, Saturday and Sunday were off. No reason in particular just rest on Friday and that rest day dragged the other too, what a discipline!

Today I was back at it at 6:33 p.m. that was when I headed out to the conservatory, I left work today earlier than usual, did 6 laps in the conservatory in 6:09,6:05,6:04,5:42,5:51 and 5:32, completed the 45 mins. Felt good and somewhat rested. The weather was very good today, I barely sweat today!

Then talked with a couple of guys, including one spanish guy that they do bodyweight exercise and offered me to join them, I might do it since I am not doing any upper body work.

I really enjoy going to the conservatory at that time, very good atmosphere there and good place to know new people.

Have a great night

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario