martes, 10 de febrero de 2015

Decent evening run

Yesterday I took the day off. Yesteday was also my last day of the finances course and I felt a bit sad about it, I really liked the course and its a shame that it had to come to an end, the people there were good along with the excellent teachers. I hope to do another course soon.

Today after work at 7:20 p.m. headed out to the conservatory, headed out a little later than planned and had in mnd to do around 30-32 mins because I was not feeling very good, but when I had 20+ mins I decided to do my normal time of 45 mins. 6 laps there and completed the 45 mins. Laps were in 6:15,6:03,5:59,5:54,5:51,5:24. In the last lap with around 200s to 300s to go I chased a guy in a bike and that was the reason of the faster split, He won of course, but at least I sped up a bit, then completed the 45 mins and finished the run feeling pretty good.

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario