miércoles, 25 de febrero de 2015

Faster evening short run

Today I got a bit later than planned from work, so I headed out around 7:15 p.m. to the conservatory, I was going to do only 30 mins, but since it was going to be that short I wanted to do it faster so when I got to the conservatory in 7:26, I decided to do 4 laps faster than my normal pace, splits were: 5:30,5:25,5:14,5:04. In the second half I guy bited the dust when He fell down off a skateboard and rolled a couple of times in the pavement, I helped him to stand up again, lost a couple of seconds, but no biggie! I felt a bit tired, but at the same time felt confortable, because I was going fast but no lactic accumulation so I was happy in that regard. The weather was good and I did around 5.5k in 30 mins.

Have a great night everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario