domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

Tight evening run

Today I ran in the evening as well, around 6:30 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory, too much people there compared to previous Sundays that I have been there, good thing though! You get to entertain your eyes while getting the run in:) I did 6 laps there and completed the 45 mins. 4 of 6 laps were with Jose and I felt really tight expect for the last 2 laps where I finally loosened up and felt normal again. Got there again in 7:32, so I think the muscles have recorded that pace in them. I am glad to have run today even when I did not feel good I braved that and get that done. The weather was a bit hot I think becasue I was sweating within the first 7 mins. We were running between 6:00-6:10 per lap.

Around 45 mins total for 7.5k. 5 runs this week, which is good, not great but acceptable. 8 days without coke already, I have eaten alot of fried chicken this weekend, but lest decrease one thing at a time:)

Have a great night everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario