domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2016

Another easy run

Today I went out running with my father at 7:30 a.m. We went out to the conservatory once again, but this time I was tired, I was huffing and puffing early, We managed to do 5 laps though. Got there in 7:59, then did 5 laps in 6:31,6:17,6:04, then I tried to do a fast km, but 400s in I just ran easy again, I was too tired and I seem to have lost some fitness in that 11 day break, that lap came in 5:33, then the last one in 6:14, then back home to finish  in 46:03 for 7.5k. My father was a bit back.

The weather was very good, and I felt pretty good at the end, I need to recover my consistency and throw some workouts so that I can get back to racing next year after this year of pretty much no racing.

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario