lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

Zapping the zero after drinking

Today We had a lunch at work and basically after that it was drinking and chatting till go time 5:30 p.m., I drank more than I should, but fairly moderated, I think that is the key for me. I wanted to get my run in, and that is what I did when I got home I relaxed for a bit. At 7:10 p.m. I went out to the cojnservatory feeling good in 7:46, then did 5 laps in 6:09,6:07,6:01,5:55,5:52 and back home to finish up in 45:12 for 7.5k. Felt pretty good and the alcohol did not affect me at all, I think that if you drink very moderated, then alcohol is not really a problem, but when you cross that threshold ( a lot of people cant control themselves), then the problems come.

I felt pretty good and felt very strong. This is the first time that I run after consuming alcohol in the same day. It was not that bad, but of course, I stopped drinking way before 4 p.m., so I think that played a roll.

Have a great rest of the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario