domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2016

Catching up

Did not run during the week except on Monday and I posted that run. The reason for not running was either rain or job commitments, of course I left the run till the evening and that was the reason job got in the way, so not a valid excuse.

Yesterday (Saturday) I headed out at 8:00 a.m. to the conservatory after a long afternoon and evening on Friday due to being the party where I work, I drank around 9 beers and I was surprised that I felt that great in the same night, and in Saturday morning, I would take anytime. I got to the conservatory in 7:30 feeling good and then did 5 laps in 6:11,6:05,6:04,5:55,5:47, and back home in 6:19 to finish up the 7.5k in 44:24. Felt good and happy to have run feeling well and strong.

On Sunday (today) I headed to the conservatory at 7:30 a.m. with my father again, drank 3 beers yesterday night and I felt great in today`s run. It seems that the beer is helping my running, ha. This time I got to the conservatory in 7:46, and then did 5 laps on my own due to my father slipping back as soon as We entered the conservatory, 5 laps came in 6:24,6:14,6:09,6:04,5:41. Then waited for him running and ran around 500m more before getting out the conservatory. Then when I had around 400s to go I decided to kick and finish strong, finished the 7.5k in 45:21, then jogged back to finish up with my father, He finished in around 49 mins, He said He felt tired. Last 1.2k for me were in 6:31. The weather was ok and I felt generally good. As I type this I feel a little tired. I hope that my consistency improve because although I have not lost apparent fitness I am not improving either and I have noticed ( without weighing myself) that I have getting fat, because of the mirror, I ll start to eat better again, and Iam pigging out too much lately.

All in all, happy to be back at it! I have to set some goals for next year and get back to the racing scene! Have a great Sunday! 3 runs this week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario