sábado, 24 de diciembre de 2016

Easy morning pre Christmas run

Today I got out to run at 8:30 a.m. because life can get in the way in the evening, its christmas day after all. When I went out I knew that its going to be a little bit of a struggle because I felt tired overall, I even played with the idea of only do 3 laps and get back to home, but I stayed strong and did the planned distance.

I got to the conservatory in 7:34, and was the only time that I looked at my watch during the run. Did 5 laps and get back home to finish 7.5k in 45:30, I was glad to be done, I just felt tired, eventhough I thought that I was going way slower than the actual time. When I was at home I checked the splits and they were 6:13,6:10,6:04,6:03,5:58, and back home in 6:54.

Happy to have gotten my run in, and I wish you all of you a Merry Christmas!! enjoy your time!

See you on the roads!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario