jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2016

Evening easy run

Today the early waking up did not work, but I just could not sleep past 5:40 a.m. anyway, so it was a lose lose. I left work early today and I was running in the park 5 mins before 7:00 p.m., the plan was to run easy, because I was not feeling pretty good, was feeling sluggish and with low energy.

However, I headed out and decided to not look at the watch during the run, just run at an easy effort. I was very surprised when I saw the watch when I finish the run, I thought that I had run around 47-48 mins in 7.5k given how easy I was going in terms of effort, I even did not break sweat. The time was 45:11@7.5k, when I checked the splits post run it said 7:39 to get to the conservatory and 5 laps in 6:14,6:06,5:59,5:58,5:55.

I was very surprised, I dont know if its the weather that is helping a ton, or I am improving my fitness, either way, I felt good at the end.

Probably will rest tomorrow and push in the weekend. You gotta stress the body in order to improve.

Have a great Tursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario