miércoles, 26 de julio de 2017

Catching up

Sunday - I miscounted the laps because I ran with a couple of runners in the conservatory, and I did not look at the watch till the end, when I finished the run that I saw 33:51 in the watch, I only said, what an idiot!! This run was done at 7:00 a.m.

Monday - After work, at 7:00 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory and wanted to do a lap in 5 mins or less, so I started running at an easy pace, did 1 lap easy, but a guy passed me, and I decided to do my fast lap in the 2nd lap, was planning it on my 3rd or 4th lap, ended doing 4:56 for my 2nd lap, and I did not pass the guy, it seems that He also sped up, but soon after that lap I passed him and never looked back, that lap came in 6:02, then a fellow exercise that I have known for a while did my last lap with me, I was totally spent, and it was HOT, I honestly cant remember the last time I sweat that much on a night run ever. Well that lap came in 5:47, I was very tired and jogged my way home. Finished 6.5k in 39:00..

Tuesday was a planned day off.

Today I was going to run at night after work, but got home with a pretty strong headache, so I ll have to run for the remaining days of the week to accomplish my goal of 5 runs this week.

Have a great humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario