martes, 18 de julio de 2017

Zapping the zero

Monday was a day off  - bought fried chicken instead, what a discipline!

Today I went out running after work, at 7:15 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory pretty easy to recover from Sunday`s effort. I felt sore. Hoped to feel better as the run went by, but I felt worse as the run went by. I wanted to do 6.5k, but had to leave it at 3 laps and 5.5k total in 35:22.

I ran almost 5 mins slower than on Sunday, so today I was running pretty slow, but I think I got the recovery and adaptations benefits of it. I took splits, but never looked at them and it does not worth to reach my watch to post them, no need for that, given that today the purpose was to recovery, but I did not feel great to be honest.

Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario