miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Easy watchless run

Today I ran after work, at 7:10 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory without a watch, just wanted to run easy and recover. I felt very tired from the get go, especially after I had to speed up the hill to take advantage of lack of cars in that moment, that acceleration brought my heart rate to its top for a short moment.

After 1 lap in the conservatory, Jose my friend joined me and We ran 3 laps together, I thanked him the company and I got back to home, the only time that I felt decent in this run was in the last mile, felt pretty good in the last 500s of the run. Kept the effort very easy though, and it was very liberating to run just easy without the watch.

It seems that Sunday`s effort took out of me more than expected, or I am in very bad shape that 3 days later I am huffing and puffing.

Did 6.5k today as planned, its time to ramp up this shit!

Have a great Wednesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario