sábado, 16 de septiembre de 2017

Catching up

Thusday morning I had to run early because I had a trip to Punta Cana and I would be at home by 10 p.m., so the only option was to run at 6:00 a.m., I was tired from Wednesday`s night workout, so I only did 5.5k in 36:10.

On Friday evening after work, I headed out to the conservatory and did 5 laps there and back home, never looked at the watch as the majority of the runs. Finished in 48:23 for 7.5k. Felt tired and really did not enjoy this run at all, but you have to get the training in despite how you feel.

This morning at 6:00 a.m. I headed out with my father to the mirador and We did 8k there, and I thought that I was going faster than the actual pace, finished in 50:05  and my father in 50:07, I outsprinted him. First 3k were in 19:04, next 2k in 6:21 and 6:19 and the last 3k in 18:19, I never really pushed the pace, and when I was about to push it I made myself slow down. But anyway, running this slow is frustrating for me, I felt that at that effort I would run sub 48 mins for those 8k, more than 2 mins slower. To be honest any run is a frustration timewise, so I will have to ditch the watch on non workout days so that does not affect me.

However, I am glad with the consistency I have been putting in the last  3 weeks. Tomorrow I want to do a workout, but lets see how the Boxing fight end today,  I ll run anyway in the morning.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario