viernes, 1 de septiembre de 2017

Easy recovery run

Today I headed out to run at 7:20 p.m. or so after work. Today I had planned 5.5k very easy to recover from yesterday`s workout and prepare for the weekend.

I ran with my watch, my only looked at it at the end and did not take splits, no reason to when you are recovering. I felt pretty good, but when I was feeling this good, I was sure that the pace would be very slow, and thats how it played out.

I did 5.5k in 36:14, which is slow, but at least I reached the desired adaptations, I wont deny that I felt frustrated when I saw that time, I was hoping more within the 34 mins range at that effort level, but what  you can do!

The weather was not as bad as in previous days, so that was a positive!! I am really liking the consistency I am getting right now, this is my 4th day running in a row, dont remember the last time I did that, not so long ago, but maybe more than 2-3 months without doing that. Plan to run on the weekend and rest on Monday as my only rest day of the week!

I plan to run 7.5k tomorrow morning with my father, lets see how that plays out!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario