viernes, 22 de septiembre de 2017

Catching up

Monday was a rest day. I played Volleyball with the ladies that are going to Punta Cana to represent the company that I work for.

I ll be in the company till October 3rd, I ll go to study to Spain for 9 months, so will know a different culture and will know new people, but will never forget my friends from CCI.

Tuesday - I ran easy for 5.5k watchless, to run watchless is a very good idea since I dont pay attention to pace and dont frustrate if the pace is slow, I just run by effort. I was so sore that I ran just easy.

Then 20 mins after finishing my run, I received a call from the sister of my brother`s girlfriend , She told me to pick downstairs something that my brother had sent me, when I went down, and take out a big and heavy suitcase, I told her, hey this luggage is for my house?then my brother appeared, He surprised and is here, so did his girlfriend.

Wednesday I took it off, Maria the hurricane is coming to town, but it was not raining a lot, but I did not play with thge logistics very well, so DNR.

Thursday was a day off from work due to the hurricane so my brother, father and I headed out at 9:00 a.m. to the conservatory to take advantage of the rain pause, I did not wear a watch and followed them along, then my brother started to push, then I went ahed for 1+ laps, then He passed me again, this time agressive and I just stayed behind at a good rythm, with about 1k to go I passed him back and I just kept building the gap, I finished the 7.5k in 45:38., my brother finished in 46:0x. My father ran 1 lap because He had stomach problems, but after He did his thing, He went back to the park, but the pace that We were running at was so hot, that He could not follow, I think that my last 1.2k was sub 8 min miles.

I felt good and the weather was not too bad.

Today after work, I really questioned if I should run, I decided to go ahead at 7:00 p.m., not too many people at the park, people dont have discipline. I just went out without a watch and did 3 laps and back home at an easy effort. It was a boring run, nothing exciting, but you have to face those as well, not every run is a paradise and you got to embrace it. 5.5k watchless.

Have a great night!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario