martes, 5 de septiembre de 2017

Zapping the zero

Yesterday was my planned day off.

Today I ran after work. Got later than planned off work, but  I was determined to run, so I headed out at 7:50 p.m. to the conservatory, the pace was easy and I never looked at the watch during the run. In the last lap I did 4 strides where I felt way better than last week.

However, I still find myself very slow, I thought that I was going a lot faster  than I actually was. But hey, you cant outrun fitness and I am doing what I can.

I checked the splits at the end and got to the  conservatory in 8:06, then did 5 laps in 6:41,6:31,6:32,6:32,5:49 (4 strides) and back home in 7:27 to finish up 7.5k in 48:14.

At least I ran sub 6 mins in the lap that I did the strides, then other laps were very slow. Anyway, happy to have run and happy with the consistency that I am getting.

I hope to keep the consistency going this week eventhough We are alerted of the Hurricane Irma that possibly will get here on Thursday, I hope that that thing dont hit directly here, We are not prepared to fight that thing.

I hope that my training does not suffer a lot because of the hurricane!

Have a great week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario