martes, 27 de marzo de 2018

Aerobic Threshold run

Today I am very sore from the Padel game yesterday, but once I started running I felt just fine. The soreness is in the glutes, hams, etc. I headed out for my run at 12:30 p.m.

As I have been running very easy for the past days, a faster effort was in order today. The plan was to run faster tan my normal easy pace, but without going over the edge, I mean the effort was easy, but the cadence faster tan the last couple of days.

When I carried away and accelerated too much I slowed down a bit and kept under control. That was the history of today`s run. I felt good, but the only time that I struggled was after the big hill, but after a couple of mins I felt pretty good again.

The distance was my bread and butter route, but without the extra meters that I have been doing for the last couple of days. I felt good and  easy days are in order since I have to take things easy. I want to run some fast intervals on Sunday or so to get back into the swing of things. Around 33-34 mins total, no watch!

The weather was in 16 Celsius, its time to leave the windbreaker at home, the sun is shining and its starting to heat up!

Have a great Tuesday!-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario