lunes, 26 de marzo de 2018

Ramping up

On Sunday I headed out to run at 12:30 p.m. at a very easy pace, wanted to be in the aerobic zone, and I wanted to run longer tan normal, so I kept the effort easy for the most part. The day was great, no wind to speak of and a very sunny day. Did not wear my watch and total time was around 40-41 mins, after my normal route ,got to ciudad universitaria and got back to Moncloa to add a few mins to my normal run. Felt good and easy.

5 runs for the week and feeling almost recovered from Thursday tempo.

Today I ran pretty much at the same time, at the same effort and the same distance as yesterday. Did not wear a watch and kept things easy. 40-41 mins total, need to get that watch fixed.

At 4:30 p.m I played 2 hours of Padel which is like tennis, that is the first time that I play that and I think I did well, lost like 3 games and won like 10, my serve was what saved me. I am tired now!

Have a great Monday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario