jueves, 8 de marzo de 2018

Beer me

Yesterday I did my bread and butter route at 8:40 a.m and I started sore and easy, but once I warmed up felt pretty good and in the second half I incorporated 8 strides, fast but very controlled. I felt good after these and felt pretty good after my run in general.

Today I did not have to attend the internship, so I did my run at 11:30 a.m. Last night I drank a lot of beer at least  for me, but I think that helped my run because I felt pretty good. I drank a liter before going out and then in the bar I downed 2 pints, felt good:) I have been drinking beer 5 days of the last 7 days, I think its a record for me and I have to stop it and leave it for the weekends, I am liking the beer so much, so I do better leave it for the weekends.

Today as I said I ran at 11:30 a.m. with one of my roommates. I thought He was going to follow my easy pace at least till the halfway, but just after the 600-700m mark I had built a gap and that gap just got bigger and that was it, ran on my own till the end of the run. I have to admit that I ran faster today tan normal because I felt pretty good and that beer fueled me a lot, of course before the run I had to take care of business because the beer accelerate my stomach, if you know what I mean. I think I did 34 mins today for my bread and butter route.

I have been running since Friday, so 7 days in a row, I better rest tomorrow and tackle again on the weekend! Cheers!

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario