lunes, 5 de marzo de 2018

Catching up

I had to rest on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of last week because of the rain. I decided to rest because the conditions were not the most appropiate and its better to lose a day tan to lose a week because I fall down.

I was back on Friday and did my bread and butter route, and started raining at the end, but I felt just fine. Around  36 mins total. I was out at 8:40 a.m.

On Saturday I ran in the evening at 5:30 p.m. did my bread and butter route, but it was not that confortable because basically poured rain the whole run, but I got things done and finished feeling good. Around 36 mins.

Sunday I ran at 12:30 p,m, and it was sunny and after I had one mile, wanted to take off the shirt, I was hot, I did my bread and butter route and felt pretty good. Finally no rain.

4 runs for the week. The goal was 5, but the rain screw things up. Life happens, but at least I could savage what could have turned into a disaster.

On Monday I had no clases nor internship, so I headed to the gym at 9:10 a.m., did one hour of gym work, bíceps and back. This is the first time I go to the gym since December, so I need to take things easy. Did deadlifts with 40 kgs, barbell rows with 30 kgs, tried the pull ups, but could not do one rep so I tried to hang as long as I could, then I did dumbell curls for the bíceps with 8 kgs

I felt good, right away I put my running sneakers and my hat and my wind breaker and headed to do my run at 10:15 a.m. the first 5-10 mins were a struggle because my heart rate was elevated,but once I warmed and it was quick, I felt awesome and I think I understand why I did 23 mins in the 5k in November. Its because the gym accelerate the heart as if you were doing hight intensity training. I felt awesome today on my run, I even push a bit in the big uphill. I ll try to continue the gym going. For a man is very important to be strong, but the iternship take place in the morning, but I ll try to do my workouts even Saturdays to Mondays. I did my bread and butter route and felt awesome.

I am still running watchless, since I have not repaired it yet!

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario