sábado, 24 de marzo de 2018

Windy recovery run

Yesterday I took the day off. I decided to run 5 times this week, so it was better to rest and run on the weekend. I was sore yesterday and I am sore today. It seems that that tempo run from Thursday payed off and it was harder tan I think.

Today  I headed out to run at 12:30 p.m. and started at a very easy pace since I was tired. Kept the effort easy, the wind was crazy. Had not run with that wind before and it was somewhat unconfortable. I was running easy till a group of Germans or americans, not sure, maybe a mix of the two, the majority were female and they passed me and I stayed at my pace, but We met again in the intersection, and I decided to run with 2 of  them, in fact, I ran the big hill with them. They were talking easy, other group went ahead. After We got to the top of the hill I told them " You are in good shape", they laughed and I said good bye, then I continued running at my easy pace. I should not have run with them, but the competitive juice caught me up, yea I know, Inmature!

I am getting the flu, but only congestion, I hope it does not go any further! Did my bread and butter route, ran 1k or so with those girls/guys. Around 36 mins total time, no watch!!


Happy Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario