lunes, 12 de marzo de 2018

Finishing a good week and Zapping the zero

On Friday I took the day off since I had since previous Friday in a row.

On Saturday I ran at 5:30 p.m. and it started raining within 8  or so mins after starting, I was there and I was not stopping because of the rain, then shortly after it stopped and I could finish up my run well. I did my normal bread and butter route and felt pretty good. Around 35 mins.

Sunday I ran at 12:30 p.m., it was very sunny and a great day to run. I did my bread and butter route and accelerated when I felt good. I am feeling pretty good these days. Weather was around 10-12 degrees. Around 34 mins, since I sped up at times. No idea really of time.

I finished the week with 6 runs. I dont remember the last time that I ran 6 times, but it was more than a year ago.

I like that consistency.

Today I ran at 5:40 p.m. since I did not have clases, I felt tired at the beginning, but after the 10 mins mark I felt awesome. The pace was really good but keeping the effort easy. Just before finishing I decided that I would add around 5-6 mins to my run. After crossing by the residence, I decided to go to the University city ( ciudad universitaria) that is not far  from where I live, it took me around 3 mins to go and 3 mins to return. That is an estimate since I am not wearing  a watch, but at least I ran some more and I ll do it pretty frecuently. Total I did 40-42 mins. Its time to ramp up a bit!

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario