sábado, 17 de marzo de 2018

Capping off the week

Today as I said in my previous post I ran at 12:30 p.m.,  the rain had stopped and the sun was starting to show off. I did my bread and butter route and it was cold. I think it was snowing slighlty pre run. Once I warmed up, felt pretty good.

Lately, I am feeling pretty good on my runs, I am eating a lot and I am eating more fruits and veggies,  eating breakfast everyday so I no longer go too hungry to my runs, as opposed as when I was in the Dominican Republic that sometimes in my night runs I was starving, but I ran pretty well on those days sometimes. Ah I forgot, I am drinking more beer also, and its a good fuel :) . did around 34-35 mins total time today as when I felt good I sped up a bit.

This week I ran 5 times and that was the planned. Felt pretty good and healthy. Tomorrow off to Valencia to las fallas, I ll probably drink way too much beer! but I ll try to control myself and enjoy the party.

Have a great rest of the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario