miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2018

Rainy morning run

Yesterday I took the day off.

Today I ran at 8:30 a.m. because I have to go to the internship and in the afternoon to classes. I went out with the rain pouring, luckily it was not hard. I did my bread and butter route and it was cold so I wore my windbreaker and mty hat, since I bought the windbreaker I dont need gloves, but I guess that with with lower temps I need both.

Honestly I dont like to run in the rain here in Madrid, the sidewalks get very slippery and my shoes get soaked. However, you gotta do what you gotta do, when you are eating a lot you dont care if its raining, so no excuses.

I felt good for the most part, a bit full from breakfast, but managed pretty well. Felt pretty good at the end and kept the effort easy. No watch, but around 35-36 mins.

Have a great Humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario