lunes, 6 de agosto de 2018

Finishing the week with 6 runs again

Yesterday I went out to run with my brother at 7:45 p.m.with the sun and humidity hiting hard, but you got to do what you got to do. I am still somewhat tired from Thursday`s effort, I decided to leave the watch at home and to run easy. However, I would do the last Little lap at a fast pace to test the legs.

I went out with my brother watchless and my legs were dead, I just did not have it today, He built a gap after the first lap, then kept it at it till I accelerated in the last Little lap, even then I was working hard because He accelerated also, and I did have nothing in the legs, but kept the high effort regardless.

Finished according to Danilo`s watch in 31:13, a bit slower than Saturday and yesterday I did not forcé the pace. Well, at least I got my run in. I have to get used to running hard again, since in the last loop , which is around 600m, I was going around 4:50 per km and working, so I need to start working at that level, so that my running improves, thus my weight loss.

My nutrition is improving a lot, so my goal of 180 pounds is coming nicely. I have to be patient though!

Finished last week with 6 runs, short runs, but the consistency is there at least!

Have a great start to the week! I have not decided if I ll rest today, maybe yes, maybe no!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario