sábado, 18 de agosto de 2018

Injury Update

:Today I tried to run again since Tuesday, I had been resting from running, but I have been walking a lot to remain as active as posible.

Long story short, I could ony make it to 2kms today in 13:19, I ran with my brother in the Turia Park. I felt really frustrated because since I started I knew that it would be very difficult to finish the 5k run, which was the goal for today. It started bothering a lot after the mile, but I forced myself to the 2k. Running is my outlet, so I ll just have to keep walking to remain as active as posible. This is very frustrating indeed, because my body wants to run, but my calf refuse.  I ll have to keep resting I guess.

I did 2 x 15 sets of push ups and 3 sets of 7, so I am improving in that departamento. You have to do something if you cant run, nothing better than strength training eventhough is bodyweight.

I hope that I can run normal again soon, I need to be patient though!

Have a great weekend!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario