domingo, 12 de agosto de 2018

Injured

Yesterday I ran with my brother in the Turia park. My plan was to do 6k. We started our run at 7:00 p.m. which is still clear.

I started the run feeling good and easy, but after the 2.3k my left calf started to bother me and it got worse as the run went on, I felt really frustrated, I stopped the watch at 17:37, before the 3k mark and called it a day, then walked home with my brother.

Today I put a spray in my calf, but it was bothering me, but I cant stand to stay inside here, at least I wanted to test out the leg, so at 6:30 p.m. I was going to do the bread and butter route, but if the calf bothered me so much I would stop the run and finish up walking.

Long story short, I only could make 2 laps (9:35,9:13) feeling pretty good cardiovasculary, but the calf was bothering me since I started, but when I was about to complete the second half the tighness was unstandable, and called it a run just after the second lap in 19:04. Frustrating when you feel great and an injury stops you.

Completed the last long lap and 2 Little laps walking, I need to get my exercise in.

I ll keep running 15-20 mins ( I ll try at least), I wont rest, I am sorry, but I cant be at home the whole day and that injury is crazy, one day I have to stop and the next, I am feeling great. Weather is decreasing, not as hot as previous days!

All in all 5 days of running, although a couple of those days were very short runs because of the injury!!

Have a great finish to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario