lunes, 27 de agosto de 2018

The injury continues

After a week off, I tried to run on Friday with my brother. We wen to the Turia park, but  I just wanted to run 20 mins if everything turned out perfectly. From the beginning I knew that it would not last too much.

I called it a day at 11:04, before the 2k mark, and did the rest of the route walking. Its just frustrating. You feel great in the upper body, but that injury hold you back. Life sucks sometimes.

Not all are bad news, I did 3 sets of 15 push ups and 1 set of 7 seven pushups. I cant remember the last time I did sets like that. I ll keep building on that.

Rested the whole weekend, but I dont like to be inside, so I tried to run a bit by the apartament I am leaving in, and knowing a bit more of Valencia, it was nice. But the run did not last much, only made it to 2 mins before I started walking and continued till 48:20 walking. I had walked more tan 30 mins at 3 p.m., so I am doing a lot of walking, I cant allow myself to let go, I have to keep active, plus I believe I am going to get crazy staying here for long periods of time. I need to go out and walk at least.

I dont like to visit doctors, but if this injury keep behaving like it, I ll have to make an exception. Or maybe I should rest 1 full month, given that 1 week is not doing anything to improve it.

Have a great start to the week and I hope that your running is going well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario