miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2018

Keeping active

The calve is still bothering me, I tried to run yesterday but as it was bothering me walking I knew that the run would be very short indeed. However, I had planned to walk the whole route. I walked the first long lap in 17:10, then tried to run and only made it to 5:22, I had stop to stop, then completed that lap and the third lap waking, then did the Little lap, finished in 54:55. Then when my brother finished his run I did another Little lap with him.

Then after dinner, I went outside, and walked around 3 more kms, to enjoy the views of Valencia. So as you can see, I cant run a lot, but I have been walking a lot, because I want to lose this extra weight and get back to 175 pounds some day, lol.

I had been feeling pretty good on runs, but this damn injury does not allow anything!

Anyway, I ll keep you posted!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario