jueves, 2 de agosto de 2018

Tempo run

 Today I ran the same route , the bread and butter route here in Valencia, which is 3 loops to a bigger loop and then 1 loop to a Little route.

I ate well today, not binge eating, just rice with meat and 1 egg  and a very controlled amount. So I knew that today the run would be faster than the last 2 days.

I started at a good effort and felt good so kept at that pace, 1st lap was 8:31, if I continued at that pace I knew that I would crush 30 mins. Second lap came in 8:03 (16:34), at that point I was somewhat tired, but tried not to slow down too much, did 8:15 for last lap (24:49), then did the shorter loop in 3:22 to finish in 28:10, so 4:05 faster than on Tuesday. Of course, today I pushed the pace and it was a tempo run, I doubt that I could have kept that pace for 1 hour, but it was hard, but controlled, very good effort, so next run Will be easy.

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario