miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

Short intervals: 1 mins repeats

This morning I did not run predawn, did not feel that well, Have had caughing problems, it seems that I am batting a cold for the past few days, however, at 10:20 a.m. I went out to do my short intervals, did not care about the leg or the cold, just warmed up to the conservatory 16:53, stretched a it, and did 10 x 1 min hard and 1 min easy, when I started the pace felt fast and I felt heavy but I could find a rythm as the weorkout went by, the 1 min recovery really passed by quickly. Happy with this workout, felt that I really worked. The shin splint bothered me at the very beginning and at the end of the workout, cool down to my home 11:24, did around 9 kms total. Nice workout, I want to race to see where I am at, but none of the upcoming races fit my schedule very well, since most are saturday afternoon and I work at that time. Only chance that I get to race is on Sundays!! Nice workout! tomorrow is back to predawn!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario