lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2014

Catching up

I managed to run on the weekend, I could run through the flu, that is good since in the past when I was sick I would skip the run, but since this time around the symptons were above the shoulders, the running did not cause any problem.

On Saturday evening I went to the conservatory and did 4 laps outside the conservatory and took the splits 7:53,7:44,7:40,7:38. I felt full in the stomach in the first couple of laps, then felt great and finished the run in 45:35, negative split for more than a minute.

On Sunday  at 5:45 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory to do the exact route as the day before, this time it was watchless since my brother was using my watch. Felt good and better as the run went by,

The weather is fresh and I am looking forward to every run.

Today I took the day off and will continue at it tomorrow, I ll have to run in the predawn most of the time since the park that I run in, will be very busy at night with a lot of people visiting the "lights park".

5 days a week of running once again, I really like the consistency in the past 6 weeks, the weight has not come down but I can feel the running improving.

In regards to my brother´s race on Friday, He did decent,He finished 12th overall, the guys that won simply are running sub 20 mins, and my brother is not in that kind of shape recently, but I applaud his effort and it was a fun race to watch.

Have a great night everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario