domingo, 1 de marzo de 2015

Short run to finish up the week

Well I could not run on Thurday, that day off drag Friday and Saturday as well, and almost skip today as well, but my friend Jose was on  his way to the park and since He counted on me, I decided to go out at 6:25 p.m.. To be honest in the first 2-3 mins I felt like s#%t, thought that I was going to collapse, then felt a bit better, but as soon as I got to the conservatory in 7:35( thought that I was going much slower), my stomach started cramping and I felt like a Sumo fighter, did 3 laps there in 6:11,6:10,6:05, the cramp was too big that I had to call it a day at 26:33, I was hoping to do one more lap to finish in 32 mins or so, but the stomach had other plans. I went to the bathroom around 3 times before going out and again during the run it bothered me again, so something that I ate must not have set me well. I felt really good in the legs and lungs so that was a bonus and definely that was better than a no run.

Hope you had a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario