sábado, 18 de junio de 2016

Catching up

Thursday- After work I did a watchless run of 6.5k easy, felt good. The route was a novely, 4 laps in the conservatory and  back. Yea! that was a joke!No route change!

Friday was off!

Today I woke up early and was out with my father to the conservatory at 7:10 a.m., I ran very easy and felt pretty good on this one, although the heat was rising and rising. My father beated me on this one, He ran 40:23 for 6.5k , and I ran 40:54.

I wore my watch, but never looked at it, I just ran very easy and felt good. Splits were: 7:53 to get to the conservatory, then 4 laps 6:29,6:20,6:17,6:15 and back home. 6.5k total.

As I have said previously, I ll be more disciplined on my easy runs and stop competing and race my easy runs, not that I do that often, but I do it enough to hamper improvement.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario