sábado, 4 de junio de 2016

Saturday night shake out

I did not run this morning as planned and I would skip the run altogether, since I am racing tomorrow morning and doing a run in the evening today would mean to race in less than 12 hours of my last run. But at 7:30 p.m. the running bug caught me and I did not stand the idea of just running 4 times this week.

So I committed to do a very easy run to finish up my Saturday on a good note, the run basically was the same as yesterday, even the pace was almost identical.

However, I felt much better today due to the good nutrition as opposed to yesterday. So did not look at the watch and just ran very easy to shake out the legs for tomorrow.

8:16 to get to the conservatory, then 3 laps in 6:46,6:39,6:37, then back home to finish the 5.5k in 36:34. Felt pretty good and felt even better knowing that I got my run. I had not tried this out ( running the evening before a morning race), but I feel it wont bring ramification due to the easy effort it was.

The plan for tomorrow is to run watchless as I always do during racing and run whatever pace my father is going to run, of course, as long as I can run it.

Have a great Saturday night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario