viernes, 3 de junio de 2016

Easy stroll after work

Today after work I got out to my run, it was slightly pouring so the conservatory once again was very empty. Only people that take life and exercise serious go out in that condition, I am not saying this to brag, but to be honest . it was not raining hard and at times there was not raining at all, so really no excuse to avoid exercise.

After eating like a pig for the day, 2 whopper combos at lunch and a bit of cake at 5:00 p.m., I knew that this run eventhough was going to be an easy run, it  could get ugly, and it did.

I got out at 7:25 p.m. virtually the same time as yesterday, and got to the conservatory in 8:01, then did 3 easy laps in 6:40,6:38,6:41, almost identical splits, but way too slow compared to what I thought! from the conservatory to home I really felt bad, the stomach was giving me punches and I felt like 3 sitches, I got it done though, so 5.5k in 36:23. The plan was 5.5k, but even if the plan was to run longer, my stomach and body was not feeling it.

Felt easy and the effort was easy despite I felt like crap. Tomorrow morning another 7.5k easy run, and on Sunday I ll see what shape is my father in! 5k race! but as I said, I ll run it with him.

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario