jueves, 23 de junio de 2016

Catching up

Wednesday- My brother, a friend and I went out running to the UASD university, because it was pouring hard when We went out and neither of us wanted to miss the run. That 300m loop is under cover so the rain did not hit us, but running so many laps in that gets boring, you get used after the first 15 though. Its a mental game and is not that bad if you run in places like that once in a while, but if you had to train in places like that on a regular basis, I understand why one would lose motivation. I ran without a watch and my brother took the time, I just ran and finished my run at 40:39, dont know the exactly distance, but I would guess it was just under 7k.

Today I left work at 6:40 p.m. and got home at 7:20 p.m. or so, had to buy bread before getting home, so I got dressed rapidly and went out running at 7:35 p.m. just ran easy to the conservatory and ran 6 laps there, took the splits but never looked at it during the run. Splits were: 8:04 to get there, then 6 laps in 6:19,6:19,6:17,6:10,6:11,6:10, then ran 90 more secs to finish in 47:20, what I guess is just above 7.5k.

Felt good, but tired from the work day! Happy to have run once again!!

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario