lunes, 27 de junio de 2016

Catching up

Sunday evening I went out to the park and ran easy for 5 laps and back home for a total of 7.5k in 48:15.  Laps were between 6:37 the first one and 6:22 the last one. The effort was easy, and I felt sore from the previous day, so certainly I have lost some fitness. Never looked at the watch during the run.

Today after work, I headed out at 7 p.m. to the conservatory and ran easy once again, but felt better because was less sore, ran easy without looking at the watch during the run. Did 6 laps and 90 secs, incorporated 5 strides in the last lap. Laps were 6:25,6:22,6:13,6:14,6:19,5:30. As you can see I really brought the average down in the last lap, the first and last stride were smooth and I felt the best on them, felt like I was in shape like before, in the middle ones not so much, lol, I think i did not take enough recovery between them, but I ll tell you tomorrow!

7.5k around 46:30, ran some more to complete the 47 something. Felt good overall today and the pace felt pretty easy.

Good start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario