domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

Caping Off the week on a big note

On Friday I did not run because I went to Toledo, is a small town here in Spain, but is  a town that has a history. At first We walked for the whole town, but at 5 p.m. We took a free tour and learned a bit about Toledo. Very interesting in my opinión. A lot of hills and a lot of walking, its a rest day?

Yesterday I hit the gym and inmediately after I went out to my run, its not the optimal way to train, but you sabe time and laundry, because you use the same clothes that you used to hit the gym for running, and you only take a shower, which saves times.

I headed out to my run at 1:10 p.m. very easy, and turned around when I had 17 mins, got here in 33:21, then keep on running to complete the 35 mins. Felt good and easy, although a bit tired from the gym.

Today also headed out to my run at 1:10 p.m. but no gym today, so I was fresher for my run, I did not increase the pace though, I just kept the effort easy, and I did the same as yesterday, just ran easy till 17 mins, but I a bit faster today. Got here in 33:07, then completed 35 mins.

Good week of running and good temps, I have been going out with my hat to prevent my ears bother me.

5 runs this week and feeling good.


Yesterday`s gym sesión: Legs and Shoulders

Goblet Squats: 3 sets of 10 repeats with 24 kgs . It was hard, but I got it done.

Legs Press: 3 Sets of 10 repeats with 75kgs, 80 kgs and 85 kgs respectively. Those felt hard, but I have strong legs, so no big problema for me.

Dumbell shoulder press:  I did 3 sets with 15 kgs, not Arnold variation today, just normal Shoulder press, In the first set did 4 repeats, the 2nd set was 3 repeats and in the last one I regrouped and did 4 reps, but at the end of the 4 reps , my arms pretty much fell down, not very safe, because those weights could fell down in my head, I surely dont handle that weight just yet, I ll keep with that weight till I can do 6 repeats no problema, then probably will increase reps because the following dumbell is 20kgs and to step up from 15-20kgs is risky.

Side raises: I did 3 sets of 6 repeats with 10 kgs, I honestly say that I think I did not use good form in these, but the 8kgs is easy for me, so I ll keep with that weight till my form improve a Little, I barely raised the dumbells.

Front Raises: I did 3 sets of 6 repeats with 10 kgs. It was hard, but I can handle it.

Rest between all sets and exercises is 3-3.5 mins.

I improved in all exercises compared to last week except for the Dumbell press, but I have been doing the arnold variation not the traditional Dumbell should press, so it should not be fair to compare.

5 runs with 3 weightlifting workouts, not too shabby!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario