martes, 7 de noviembre de 2017

Easy run after lifting session

Today I ran after my lifting sesión, at 10:50 a.m. right after I finished my weight sesión, I headed out to do my run, I took my hat without gloves, with the temps in 9 degress celcius, it worked fine again.

Did the same route as always, but got even farther, got to 16:50 and back, got here in 32:40 or so, but then completed the 35 mins. Running in this temps I feel that I am cheating, is very pleasant and you feel that you can run forever and never get dehydrated. The effort was nice and easy.

Today`s weight lifting sesión was Back and Bíceps.

Deadlift: Did 3 sets with 60 kgs , first 2 sets did 4 repeats and last set worked up till 6 repeats. I am becoming more stronger in this exercise.

Barbell row: Did 3 sets with 44kgs (22 on each side) x 4-6 repeats, I dont remember well the repeats.

Pull ups:  I had to do 3 sets of 4-6 repeats: I just did 1.5 repeats  straight, then tried to do one or at least hang in there as long as I could to get strength, I did 3 sets like that. I think I am stronger, but this exercise is costing me a lot, but I know that with  consistency I ll do it.

Barbell curls:3 sets of 4-6 repeats, 1st set was 4-6 repeats with 18 kgs, then add 1 kgs on each side, so 20 kgs, did 3 repeats for the second set, then took off 1kg on each side to get back to 18 kgs, did 3 repeats, could not make it to the 4th.

Dumbell curls: Did 6 repeats x 8 kgs on each arm, second set tried the 10kgs, but only could make it to the 3rd rep, then got back to the 8kgs for 6 more repeats.

I am getting stronger on the compound lifts, but in the isolated accesory work I need to improve more, anyway, I think I am heading the right direction,



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario