lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

Zapping the zero

Today I ran at 11:00 a.m. and I ran more than planned. I went out to do my bread and butter route, but when I was coming back, when I had around 20 mins I changed routes a bit, and ran a bit more inside de Debod park, then ran with a lady for about 5 mins, the pace was good and We exchanged a few words, yes, running connect people! When I got here to Guadalupe I ran a bit more and ran 42 mins total.

I dont know the distance but the pace was easy  and felt good. I love running in this weather! It was around 10 degrees celcius. At first I was cold, but once I warmed up I felt very good. I was going to rest tomorrow, but on Wednesday I have some things to do, so I ll rest on Wed.

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario